Changing Your Major

This slideshow is not enabled

How do I change my undergraduate major?

If you want to change the program of study that you specified on your admission application, please submit a written request to the Office of Undergraduate Admission prior to the start of classes – [email protected]

Being "undecided" is not a disadvantage. Rider provides students with the tools and resources to explore all of their interests. Learn how we can help you navigate the path to finding the right major.