This slideshow is not enabled

Note: The Earth and Environmental Sciences minor is not open to Environmental Sciences or Geosciences majors.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the following requirements for the Earth and Environmental Sciences Minor may be satisfied by taking similar coursework through Rider Approved Study Abroad Programs. Please contact your academic advisor, the GEMS department chair, and/or Rider's Center for International Education (CIE) for further information.