The faculty in the School of Science, Technology and Mathematics are passionate educators, dedicated mentors and experts in their fields. Their departments offer programs, clubs and organizations, and other co-curricular learning experiences to provide students with deeper opportunities for exploration. They also build collaborative relationships with students to help support their academic journey and ensure their success.
View faculty by department
- Department Chair: Paul Jivoff
- Julie Drawbridge, John Guers, Jonathan Karp, Phillip Lowrey, James Riggs, Kerrie Sendall, Drue Stapleton, Lisa Warden, Todd Weber
- Department Chair: John Bochanski
- Elizabeth K. Hawthorne, Mamadou Keita Md Liakat Ali, Zhengping (Jay) Luo, Duo Lu, Mourya Narasareddygari
- Department Chair: Alexander Grushow
- Kathleen Browne, Feng Chen, Daniel Druckenbrod, Alexander Grushow, Danielle Jacobs, Reed Schwimmer, Gabriela Smalley, Bryan Spiegelberg, Joshua Stratton, Hongbing Sun