Open Access Computer Labs
Open Access Computer Labs are open to members of the Rider community who possess a valid photo Rider ID. Please be aware that the computers in the labs and the kiosks will reset each day. Therefore anyone who uses a computer in the lab or a kiosk will be responsible for storing their files on their own media because any file stored on the workstation will be erased.
Open Lab Locations
- Moore Library-Lab Without Walls (open during Library hours)
- SRC Computer Lab
- BLC 2nd floor/Cashier's Window
- BLC Commuter’s Lounge
- Bierenbaum Fisher Hall - 1st and 3rd floors
- Daly Dining Hall
- Fine Arts - 1st and 3rd floors
- Lynch Adler Hall - 1st floor
- Science - 1st floor lobby
- SRC Lobby
- Sweigart - 1st floor business center
Find an EasyPrint Printer Location...