Rider University welcomes Sanda students to its graduate business programs!
Pursuing your graduate business degree in Rider University’s Norm Brodsky College of Business will help you develop the strategic decision-making and leadership skills needed to manage effectively in a variety of organizational settings—small business, multinational corporations, service industry, not-for-profits, family companies, government and beyond—depending upon your academic interests and professional goals.
Sanda students who are not part of the Sanda-Rider Cooperative Program may continue their graduate-level education at Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Full-time students can complete their master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or information systems in as little as one year while studying in the United States.
Graduate business programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
How to apply
Know your deadlines and requirements, so you can gather everything you need to complete your application and be one step closer to being a Rider student. Students must score a 450-500+ on the CET-6 to meet English proficiency requirements.
Why choose Rider?
Rider and Sanda’s long-standing relationship demonstrates a commitment to your success in and out of the classroom. Sanda students are valued members of our vibrant and inclusive living and learning community. We invite you to continue your graduate level education with us!
The benefits of attending Rider University include:
- Prestigious dual AACSB accreditation held by only 2% of programs worldwide is recognized by employers and reflects Rider’s commitment to academic excellence.
- Strong network of student support services and resources, including personalized advising and career coaching.
- Small classes led by expert faculty who have real world business experience.
- Choose from programs in accounting, business administration or information systems.
- Complete your graduate business degree in as little as one year.
- Campus is located in a safe, suburban community with around-the-clock security. Housing, dining and health services are available on campus.
- Close proximity to New York and Philadelphia where students can engage in business networking and other professional opportunities.
- GMAT test scores are waived for qualified applicants.
Graduate scholarships are available to students with an undergraduate GPA of 3.75 or higher (based on the Sanda grade equivalent).