EasyPrint is Rider University's print management solution that allows students to print to locations on the Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses while connected to the Rider University network. Students can reduce paper waste with EasyPrint by viewing and releasing select print jobs. Unwanted print jobs can be manually deleted or will be automatically deleted after 4 hours, helping reduce negative impact to the environment.
The "One Queue" feature eliminates the need to select a specific printer location. Your print job is available at every print location on both campuses. Download and install the EasyPrint software to take advantage of free printing.
EasyPrint Release Locations
- Bart Luedeke Center 126
- Bart Luedeke Commuter Lounge
- Daly’s Dining Hall
- Fine Arts 1st Floor Lobby
- Fine Arts 3rd Floor Lobby
- Hill Hall lobby
- Memorial 1st Floor Lobby
- Moore Library Public Area
- Moore Library “Lab Without Walls”
- Moore Library 24-Hour Study Lounge
- Poyda Lounge A
- Science Building 1st Floor Lobby
- SRC First Floor Lobby
- Switlik C106
- Sweigart Hall 1st Floor Lobby
- West Village Building B
Westminster Choir College
- Talbott Library
- Talbott Foyer
- Student Center Commuter Lounge
- Talbott 006 (Arts & Science Lab)
To install the package, you must first establish a working Internet connection while on the campus.
- EasyPrint for Windows
- EasyPrint for Mac
- EasyPrint for Mac Uninstaller (Only if you are removing the previous EasyPrint software on a Mac)
- Once you are ready to print, click on the File menu, then Print. Select Rider University Printers.
- Click the Print button to submit your job for processing.
- When prompted, enter a job name for your print job. This will assist you with determining what each job is when you are ready to release them for printing.
- Enter your EasyPass username
- Click the OK button – your print job has been submitted to the Release Station
- Go to the Release station at the print location you chose when submitting your print job(s) and login with your EasyPass username and password.
- Select your document(s).
- Click the Print button
- Collect your document(s) at the printer
Notice: OIT Student Assistants are available in computer labs to assist with any printing questions or problems.