All paper accepted: Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips, etc. do not need to be removed before shredding occurs. Items to be shredded are confidential paperwork, CD's, disks, x-rays and paperwork that contains private information.
Shredding at Rider University secure, confidential, and reliable. We are FACTA compliant (Fair & Accurate Credit Transaction Act).
2019 Shredding Schedule
- January 30
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
- May 22
- June 19
- July 17
- August 14
- September 11
- October 9
- November 6
- December 4
Shredding Container Locations
- WCC Mailroom
- Alumni Gym
- BLC -Bursar
- BLC - Cash Management
- BLC - Cashier
- BLC - Financial Services
- BLC - Residence Life
- Fine Arts - Registrar
- General Services Building - Facilities
- Library - Disbursement
- Canastra Health and Sports Center
- Memorial - Graduate Education
- Poyda - Health Center
- Student Recreation Center
- Sweigart - 2nd Floor, Dean's Suite
- Van Cleve House
- Zoerner House
- If you are in need of boxes to pack up the shredding, they can be ordered through WB Mason #UNV95223".
- If you have a large project that needs to be shredded, place the material in a box, seal shut with packing tape and label "SHREDDING". Submit a work order and the shredding will be picked up and stored until the next scheduled shredding date.
- Shredding is retrieved every four weeks. On-site document destruction is performed on location at Rider University.
- Staples, rubber bands, folders, paper clips, etc. do not need to be removed before shredding occurs.
- Items to be shredded are confidential paperwork, CD's, disks, x-rays and paperwork that contains private information.
- Environmentally friendly, all paper shredded is recycled.
- Westminster Choir College shredding needs should follow the procedure above; as if you have a large project to be shredded.
Call Facilities Management for further information, 609-896-5080.