Campus Event Planning

Offices Services / Auxiliary Services / Campus Event Planning
This slideshow is not enabled

Successful events are well planned with thorough attention given to every detail. Preparation is the key to your event success!

Rider's many experienced and knowledgeable event resources can assist with all stages of your event planning from space scheduling and promotion through event set up and catering. The Campus Event Planning page is designed as a guide to provide the information, campus contacts, and forms you need to plan.

Event Planning Contacts

Scheduling assistance
Scheduling Coordinator at 609-896-5326 or [email protected]

Event planning assistance and set up coordination
Event Coordinator at 609-896-7709 or [email protected]

Food service and catering
Gourmet Dining Catering at 609-896-5274 or [email protected]
Faculty and staff may place catering orders online at

Media Services and audiovisual needs
OIT Media Services at  609-896-5000, ext. 3000, option 4 or complete a ticket on-line at the Technology Help Desk

External groups looking to hold an event at Rider
Associate Director of Conference Services at 609-896-7337 or [email protected]