Campus Event Planning
Successful events are well planned with thorough attention given to every detail. Preparation is the key to your event success!
Rider's many experienced and knowledgeable event resources can assist with all stages of your event planning from space scheduling and promotion through event set up and catering. The Campus Event Planning page is designed as a guide to provide the information, campus contacts, and forms you need to plan.
- Planning a Successful Campus Event – Auxiliary Services presentation on planning successful events on the Lawrenceville campus.
- Lawrenceville Campus Event Planning Checklist – Helpful guide for event planning.
- President's Event Participation Form – To be completed if you will be requesting President Dell'Omo to attend or participate in your event.
- Provost’s Event Participation Form – To be completed if you will be requesting Dr. Fredeen to attend or participate in your event.
- Campus Posting Policy – Outline of the guidelines governing the posting policy at Rider University.
- Outdoor Signage Policy – A map with guidelines governing the use of outdoor signs at Rider University.
- Alcohol Compliance Form – A required form for internal and external groups wishing to have alcohol at their events.
- Event Resources Sharing List – A list of event items and resources available to borrow.
- How to Request a Food Truck for your event - instructions and a map of food truck parking locations on the Lawrenceville campus
Campus Event Planning Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
25Live FAQs (PDF)
Who do I contact to reserve space?
Faculty, Staff, Student Club/Organizations - You must submit your space request via 25Live at https://25live.collegenet.com/rider. Space use requests must be submitted 2 days in advance. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend at least one-week notice for a meeting, and at least two-week notice for an event that requires set up.
Faculty/Staff Scheduling Timeline (Lawrenceville Campus):
June 15 - Spring non-classroom locations; Fall classroom locations
December 15 - Summer non-classroom locations; Spring classroom locations
March 15 - Fall non-classroom locations; Summer classroom locations
Student Club/Organization Scheduling Timeline (Lawrenceville Campus):
June 15 - Fall semester locations
October 15 - Spring semester non-classroom locations
December 15 - Spring semester classroom locations
Event Planning Contacts
Scheduling Coordinator at 609-896-5326 or [email protected]
Event planning assistance and set up coordination
Manager of Events and Conferences at 609-896-7709 or [email protected]
Media Services and audiovisual needs
OIT Media Services at 609-896-5000, ext. 3000, option 4 or complete a ticket on-line at the Technology Help Desk
External groups looking to hold an event at Rider
Associate Director of Conference Services at 609-896-7337 or [email protected]