Awarded to a Rider alumnus/a who has completed his/her studies at Rider University within the last ten years and who has achieved notable success in his/her work, resulting in a positive reflection on the University.
Eligibility for Awards
- Nominees must be alumni of the University and must be in good standing at the time of graduation.
- Current alumni awards committee members or their immediate family members are not eligible to receive these awards.
- If the nominee is a current member of the Alumni Board of Directors or Board of Trustees, a two-thirds vote is required for one to be selected for an award.
- Award recipients are expected to be present at the awards ceremony unless awarded posthumously.
- Nominations are for the current year only.
- Alumni can be nominated for more than one award.
Submit Your Nomination
Please enter the following information for each nomination.