BOLD: Broncs of the Last Decade
Welcome! If you are one of the nearly 10,000 members of the Rider University graduating classes from the past ten years, you are a member of BOLD, Broncs of the Last Decade, and you play a vital role in the success, growth, and future of the University. As a member, you will find special opportunities to stay connected and engaged with Rider and to continue to be part of the Rider community.
The mission of the BOLD Alumni Program is to be a liaison for recent alumni to the University and the greater Rider alumni community. We connect alumni within their first ten years of graduation to one another and current students to strengthen the Engaged Learning Program and the alumni network. In addition to being part of Rider’s Alumni Association, BOLD alumni receive exclusive access to timely and meaningful networking and volunteer opportunities as well as personal and professional development workshops.
Six Ways to be BOLD
1. Stay connected to and engaged with the University
- Join RiderConnect and start connecting with alumni around the globe
- Send class notes about your achievements and accomplishments to [email protected]
- Keep your contact and professional information up-to-date by emailing [email protected]
2. Provide feedback and recommendations for BOLD and Rider programs and events
- Your opinion is important to us. Please send us your feedback and recommendations for BOLD Alumni programming to [email protected]
- Create your own events and invite alumni from your area on RiderConnect
3. Help promote Rider University to prospective Rider students
- No one knows the transformative power of a Rider education better than a Rider alum. You’re the best example for future Broncs.
- Volunteer to support new student recruitment/admissions activities on RiderConnect
4. Engage with current students for mentoring, networking and career advice
- Volunteer to mentor students, review resumes, and speak to student groups and classes on RiderConnect
5. Help our students and other alumni find employment opportunities where you work
- Post jobs and internships, volunteer to open doors at your workplace and introduce others to your connections on RiderConnect
6. Increase class participation and overall alumni giving
- Whether you can give $5 or $500, every gift makes a big impact and goes a long way in letting Rider know that you believe in your alma mater and that you want future generations to benefit from the same experiences.
- If you’re in the position to do so, make a gift today by visiting www.rider.edu/giveBOLD
These offerings are developed, planned and executed by the BOLD Council. The BOLD Council is comprised of six committees all working together to keep your relationship with Rider strong long after graduation. The committees are:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Event Planning
- Student Engagement
- Westminster Choir College