Student Support Offices

This slideshow is not enabled

Registrar's Office

The Registrar’s Office handles all requests for students’ official transcripts. You may complete a transcript request form through

Full-time undergraduate students may add/drop, or withdraw from a course through the Registrar’s office. College of Continuing Studies and all graduate students should contact their program office to add/drop or withdraw.

Lawrenceville campus- Fine Arts 117
Fax: 609-895-5447
[email protected]

Westminster campus- Williamson Hall
609-921-7100, ext. 8225
Fax: 609-279-0694
[email protected]

Academic Success Center

The Academic Success Center offers Rider University students free tutoring programs and services designed intentionally to maximize student involvement in their own learning and development. The staff works collaboratively with students as they discover options for creating academic and personal success. We encourage you to contact them if you are interested in getting tutoring.

Bart Luedeke Center, Suite 237
[email protected]

Office of Career Development and Success

The Office of Career Development and Success enables Rider University students and Alumni to increase career awareness through assessment, research, experiential learning and the development of job search competencies resulting in informed decision-making. We encourage you to contact them if you are interested in career development assistance.

Lawrenceville Campus - Bart Luedeke Center, Suite 237
Fax Number: 609-895-5639
[email protected]

Princeton Campus - Associate Dean of Students Suite
609-921-7100 ext. 8217
[email protected]

Student Accessibility and Support Services

Student Accessibility and Support Services (SASS) ensures equal access to all students with qualifying documented disabilities as defined by federal legislation. SASS offers a range of services to assist students with documented learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, cognitive impairments, physical disabilities, psychological disabilities, hearing and visual disabilities, and other health impairments. Contact them directly for assistance.

Vona Center, Room 8
[email protected]

Office of Information Technology

Office of Information Technology (OIT) operates the Technology Help Desk to assist students with any technical issues. If you experience problems with your RIDER KEY UserID, email, Canvas, or campus Wi-Fi, contact the HelpDesk for assistance.

Help Desk – Office of Information Technology
[email protected]

Veterans and Military Service Information

Service members, veterans, and their beneficiaries who receive post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits may be eligible for Rider’s Yellow Ribbon program. If you’re an active-duty Servicemember or Veteran, a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a qualified survivor or dependent, you may be able to get help from U.S. Veterans Affairs (VA) to pay your tuition. Download our New Student Checklist to get started. For more information about Veteran programs,  certification and eligibility, please visit or contact the CCS certifying official at 609-896-5033 or the Registrar’s Office certifying official at 609-896-5066 if there are any questions.

Enrolled students may contact the Military Affairs Coordinator with any questions or concerns at:

Veterans and Military Affairs Office
Mauer Center Room 116
609-896-5000 x7382
[email protected]