Hall of Fame Nomination Criteria
All nominations should be succinct, emphasizing what is UNIQUE and DISTINCTIVE about the nominee’s scholastic record (including Rider academic achievements) and their post-Rider academic and career accomplishments, as well as any outstanding service rendered to Rider as an alumnus. All nominations must be submitted no later than December 9 in the year prior to the Norm Brodsky College of Business Hall of Fame Induction event. Supporting documentation is limited to two pages.
- Nominees to the Hall of Fame will be alumni of the Norm Brodsky College of Business, Rider University (undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree).
- Nominees must display the character, leadership and dedication that exemplifies the strong traditions of the Norm Brodsky College of Business.
- Inductees are expected to be present at the induction ceremony; in the case of awards granted posthumously, a designee must be present.
- Inductees must have a demonstrated record of achievement as well as evidence of knowledge of broad business issues.
- Inductees must have made a notable impact on their profession through outstanding professional accomplishments.
- Inductees must have provided distinguished service to their profession or the larger community.
- Current Alumni Awards Committee members or Board of Trustee members or their immediate family members are not eligible to receive these awards.
Nominations can be submitted online below or sent via mail or email. Instructions and printable nomination form are available to download.
Nomination Deadline: December 9, 2019
For more information, contact Elizabeth Carrion at 609-896-5051 or [email protected].