Join us for Undergraduate Open House!
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.
Here’s what to expect:
- Campus Tours: Explore Rider's 280-acre campus alongside a friendly, knowledgeable tour guide. (Take a customized virtual tour to get an inside view of open house even before you come to campus!)
- Academics: Chat with our faculty to learn more about your program of interest or additional academic options. Learn how Rider’s Engaged Learning Program connects students with high-impact professional experiences.
- Financial Aid Sessions: Need a little help with financial aid and scholarships? We’ve got you covered. Join us for a session to learn more about our financial aid offers that are personalized to you and your family's needs.
- Residence Hall Showings: See the rooms, restrooms and laundry inside the first floor of Ziegler and Moore Halls, plus talk with Residence Life staff about your housing options.
- Student Life: College isn’t all classes — gather to meet the people who you will work with outside of the classroom, and learn more about Rider’s 150+ student clubs and organizations and other resources.
- Food Trucks: Families can grab a free snack and experience the local food trucks that Rider students are able to take advantage of on campus. It's our treat!
All students who attend receive an application fee waiver.
Visit campus and you could earn $1,000 for textbooks!
Rider is offering $1,000 for textbooks at the Rider Bookstore ($500 per semester for your first two semesters) to new undergraduate students who attend three on-campus admissions visits prior to enrolling by the deposit deadline. Come to open house and you'll be that much closer to earning your $1,000! See rider.edu/textbook for details.
Questions? Contact [email protected] or call 609-896-5042.