Welcome to Rider!
Orientation introduces new students to life as a Rider Bronc. This fun-filled and informative event offers opportunities for you to get to know your classmates and prepare for a successful transition to college life. Orientation is for enrolled students only; please make sure you have made your deposit to the University to confirm your enrollment prior to registering for a session. If you have any questions, please contact us at (609) 896-5373 or [email protected].
Summer 2023 Orientation
Single Day Orientation Dates
- Thursday, July 6
- Thursday, July 13
Overnight Orientation Dates
- Wednesday, June 28 - Thursday, June 29
- Monday, July 10 - Tuesday, July 11
- Monday, July 17 - Tuesday, July 18
- Orientation is mandatory.
- While the majority of Orientation is for students only, we will start each session with a dedicated parent program that will last approximately 2.5 hours. For the overnight sessions, families may rejoin their students for lunch in the Bart Luedeke Center (BLC) for the involvement fair.
- Placement testing should be completed prior to Orientation.
- Campus map
- Packing list (PDF) for summer overnight orientations
- Student Accessibility and Support Services (PDF)
- Resources for parents and families of new students
Become an orientation leader
Become apart of the team that welcomes our future Broncs to Rider!
New student checklist
Visit the Enrolled Students resource page for a checklist of next steps to complete before the start of the semester.
Bart Luedeke Center (BLC)
First Floor Student Affairs Suite
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648