New Student Orientation
APPLY NOW TO BECOME AN ORIENTATION LEADER!
Do you want to welcome the next generation of Broncs to the University you love? Would you enjoy working on a team of highly motivated peers to achieve a common goal? Are you ready to wear a polo and khakis for a good portion of the summer? If you’re ready to learn, lead, be challenged, grow, and serve… apply to be an Orientation Leader! The Orientation Leader experience is a rewarding experience that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Attend one Info Session
- October 28th
at 11:30 a.m. BLC 257
- October 30th
at 3 p.m. in BLC 257
- November 5th
at 11:30 a.m. in NJM Community Room
- November 13th
at 12:30 p.m. in BLC 257
- November 19th
at 4 p.m. in BLC 257
(If you cannot attend any of the Information Sessions due to class or work conflicts, please contact Lauren Mee at [email protected] for an individual appointment)
- October 28th
- Submit your application by Friday, November 22nd, at 12:00 pm.
- Submit two written references by Friday, November 22nd at 12:00 pm.
- Candidates who are selected for the group interview will be notified on Friday, December 6th with details regarding time and location of the interview.
- Group interview will be held on Friday, February 7th.
- Individual interviews will be held the week of February 10th by appointment.
- January 24, 2020
Summer 2020 Orientation Sessions
First Year Student Orientation
- June 28-29, 2020
- July 1-2, 2020
- July 15-16, 2020
- July 19-20, 2020
- July 22-23, 2020
- July 9, 2020
- September 1, 2020
Information regarding Orientation registration will be mailed home beginning mid-April and on a rolling basis through the spring and summer.