Rider University IT Policies
Rider University is in the process of revising our IT-related policies and procedures to make them more centralized and accessible. We are moving our policies to this page. As a result, new and revised policies will appear on this page.
The Right to Erasure (The Right to be Forgotten)
- Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- GDPR Right to Erasure Online Request Form
- GDPR Right to Erasure Alternative Process:
- Please complete and print the following form: GDPR Right to Erasure PDF Form
- Mail the form, including identification requirements to:
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
Rider University, General Services Building
2083 Lawrenceville Rd.
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Statement: Rider University is not subject to CCPA Right to Deletion requests as per SEC. 9. Section 1798.140 of the California Civil Code. Rider University is a Nonprofit entity with a tax code designation: 501(c)(3) and is therefore exempt from direct CCPA provisions.