January 14-16, 2020
The Teaching and Learning Center is pleased to announce that our January TLC Forum will explore the teaching for inclusive excellence. Please join your colleagues during three days of TLC Forum before the start of the spring term. Listed below are the session titles and presenters.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: http://bit.ly/JanTLCForum2020
Day One, Tuesday, January 14 (Lynch Adler Hall 202)
- Understanding and Mitigating Stereotype Threat (Presenters: Devon A. Baranek, Quinn Cunningham, Robin Shane, and Lisa Rufer)
- Inclusive Excellence Plan: Personalizing the Plan to Activate Change (Presenters: Leanna Fenneberg, and Alison Thomas-Cottingham)
Day Two, Wednesday, January 15 (Lynch Adler Hall 202)
- Open Education Resources (Presenters: Sharon Whitfield and Joshua Henry)
- Leveraging the CDLT Faculty Recording Studio to Create Engaging Content (Presenters: Kweli Snowden and John Gleavy; Faculty Panelists: Lucien Frary, Danielle Jacobs, Jamie Ludwig, Tricia Nolfi, and Marge O'Reilly Allen)
Day Three, Thursday, January 16 (SCI 317)
- Grants Development Boot Camp (Presenters: Cathlene Leary-Elderkin, and Denise Pinney)
If you have any questions, please contact the TLC at 609-896-5333 or [email protected].
Purpose or goal of the program
The goal of TLC Forum brings faculty together to engage in discussions and workshops related to teaching excellence, and helping to keep the campus community abreast of pedagogical developments.
Outcomes of the Program
Faculty are introduced to new ideas and interact with colleagues from across the university.
Participant Quotes from previous TLC Forums
- "I think the sessions were great, I look forward to future sessions!"
- "TLC does a magnificent job of bring up to date topics and speakers to campus consistently."
- "I'm always glad to come to the development days. I learn new things or refresh techniques I'm already using."
For the listing of previous events along with any presentations materials that were provided by the presenters, please visit at http://bit.ly/RiderTLCFDD.