If you want to change the program of study that you specified on your admission application, please submit a written request to the Director of Undergraduate Admission prior to the start of classes. All program changes must be approved by the Director of Undergraduate Admission.

Being "undecided" is not a disadvantage. Rider provides students with the tools and resources to explore all of their interests.

College of Continuing Students, please contact an advisor.