Student-faculty relationships are at the heart of the college experience and, for many students, that connection begins to form long before they ever set foot on campus.
The Office of Admissions welcomes the opportunity to work with faculty as partners during the student recruitment process. Let us support you and ensure you have all the tools you need to connect with future Rider students.
Off-Campus Event Attendance
Will you be attending a conference, visiting high schools or community colleges, or taking part in events where you’ll have the opportunity to speak with prospective students?
Let us know and we’d be happy to help! Click the link below to share your information with us.
The Office of Admissions will provide you with a custom registration form to capture contact information from the students, educators or families so our team can follow up after the event.
Want to share more information about the University with a prospective student? You can access the latest brochures and information sheets at the link below.
- Freshman Roadpiece: English or Spanish
- Transfer Roadpiece: English or Spanish
- Academic Brochures:
Don’t see what you need listed here? Contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Student Visit Options
Prospective students and their families can choose from a variety of visit options:
- In-person campus tours and virtual tours led by our student tour guides offer a look at our favorite spots on campus.
- Virtual Bronc for a Day experiences are tailored to the student’s academic interest and offer the opportunity to sit in on a virtual class.
- Transfer students can sign up for your virtual one-on-one appointment with a Rider transfer counselor or join us during Rider’s Instant Decision Days. View transfer events.
- Admitted undergraduate students and families are invited to attend academic information sessions, take a campus tour, be a Bronc for a Day, attend a welcome party and much more! View admitted student events.
Contact [email protected] if you have questions or would like to take part in an upcoming event.