At Rider, We Believe In The Power Of Exploration!
If you’re still considering your major…you’re in good company: One of every five Rider freshmen waits to declare a major.
Features of the GLASS Program include:
- Freshman Seminars help students explore career options and academic majors.
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring from successful Rider students.
- Major and Career Advising
We will help you connect your interests, strengths, and values to possible majors and careers.
- The Classroom Visitation Program (CVP) invites participants to visit upper-level courses in prospective majors across the University.
- A General Education Curriculum provides a unique opportunity to sample courses in a wide variety of areas while fulfilling the necessary requirements for graduation.
- GLASS prepares students to participate in immersion opportunities, designed to connect academic interests to the world beyond the classroom: