Courses are subject to change, please check back often.
About Summer Sessions
Rider's summer sessions will allow you to begin, return to, or catch up with your college studies with plenty of time to relax! Our programs are flexible and are open to current and new, undergraduate and graduate, high school and visiting students. Make this your most productive summer ever!
- Enroll in 4 Undergraduate courses for the price of 3!
- Complete an undergraduate or graduate class in just six weeks, in the classroom or online
- Choose from professional studies in business, education, liberal arts, or music on our campuses in Lawrenceville and Princeton
- Jump start your college career with our summer learning opportunities for high school students
- Choose from music seminars and workshops at our renowned Westminster Choir College
Enroll in a summer session course and receive a Bronc Bandana!
Pick up your bandana at the College of Continuing Studies Office, Suite #31 on the lower level of the BLC near Cranberry's.
Want to win a $1000 award to take a summer session class?
JOIN THE SUMMER STAMPEDE!
April 25th, 2019 • 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. • Campus Mall
Race on a bouncing bronc for your chance to win a Summer Session Rider Reward up to $1000! Other great prizes include Ariana Grande concert tickets, bookstore gift cards, and more.
EXTENDED ID OFFICE HOURS
*All students must receive an identification card from the Residence Life Office.
The Shadow Experience
A credit-bearing course that partners students with successful Rider Alumni and community business leaders in a unique learning experience during the winter break and summer terms. By matching with a successful professional in your field, you will have the opportunity to observe the daily realities of the actual work environment.
The Rider Shadow Experience fulfills one point of the Engaged Learning Requirement.
For more information, contact
Official holidays for all sessions:
Summer I: Monday, May 27th, 2019 – Memorial Day
Summer II: Thursday, July 4th, 2019 – Independence Day
The University will be closed on July 5th, 2019.
If you have questions regarding summer programs, contact us [email protected] or call the College of Continuing Studies at 609-896-5033. We will be happy to help.