Summer I & II Dates
Summer I: May 18th - July 1st
Summer II: July 6th - August 18th
For more specific date information, please refer to the Summer Academic Calendar.
2020 REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 9th, 2020!
Courses are subject to change, please check back often.
Current students will be able to register at myrider.rider.edu
About Summer Sessions
Rider's summer sessions will allow you to begin, return to, or catch up with your college studies with plenty of time to relax! Our programs are flexible and are open to current and new, undergraduate and graduate, high school and visiting students. Make this your most productive summer ever!
- Enroll in 4 Undergraduate courses for the price of 3!
- Complete an undergraduate or graduate class in just six weeks, in the classroom or online
- Choose from professional studies in business, education, liberal arts, or music on our campuses in Lawrenceville and Princeton
- Jump start your college career with our summer learning opportunities for high school students
- Choose from music seminars and workshops at our renowned Westminster Choir College
Enroll in a summer session course and receive a Bronc Bandana!
Pick up your bandana at the College of Continuing Studies Office, Suite #31 on the lower level of the BLC near Cranberry's.
Want to win a $1000 award to take a summer session class?
JOIN THE SUMMER STAMPEDE!
April 16, 2020 • 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. • Campus Mall
Race on a bouncing bronc for your chance to win a Summer Session Rider Reward up to $1000! Other great prizes include Ariana Grande concert tickets, bookstore gift cards, and more.
EXTENDED ID OFFICE HOURS
*All students must receive an identification card from the Residence Life Office.
Official holidays for all sessions:
Summer I: Monday, May 25th, 2020 – Memorial Day
The University will be closed on May 25th, 2020.
If you have questions regarding summer programs, contact us [email protected] or call the College of Continuing Studies at 609-896-5033. We will be happy to help.