Department of Psychology Learning Goals
- Knowledge: Students will describe major concepts, theoretical perspectives, and empirical findings within psychology.
- Scientific reasoning: Students will apply scientific methods and reasoning to investigate psychological phenomena.
- Ethics: Students will apply the ethical foundations of psychology to research and clinical uses.
- Diversity: Students will apply the contributions of psychology to understanding human diversity.
- Communication: Students will demonstrate competence in written and oral communication of psychological concepts and research.
- Professional Development: Students will apply psychological content and skills to post-graduation goals.