The Office of International Education supports all international students at Rider. To better serve our international students we have created the following forms to increase our capacity to meet your needs in a timely manner.
If you wish to make an appointment, please complete the Meeting Request form indicating your needs are and bring it to the Office of International Education. The Office is located in the Bart Luedeke Center, Suite 124. You may also fax the form to (609) 896-7748.
If you need to do any of the following, please complete the form that matches your request:
- Change Major (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Form (PDF)
- Program Extension (PDF)
- Reduce Course Load (PDF)
- Reduce Course Load in final semester (PDF)
- Request a Status Letter (PDF)
- Request Reinstatement (PDF)
- Transfer out (PDF)
Download the International Student Health Insurance Waiver Form:
- For international students studying at Rider for more than a full year (PDF)
- For international students studying at Rider for less than a full year (PDF)
If you have questions, please complete as much of the form as possible and bring supporting documentation with you to seek guidance. We welcome your questions.