Join us for a virtual open house and discover how Rider’s graduate degree programs can help take your career to the next level.
Boost your career with a graduate degree from Rider. We offer many flexible degree options that allow you to seamlessly integrate your education into your busy life.
Our dedicated admissions counselors and faculty are available to assist you every step of the way. We offer degrees and certificates in business, education, music, psychology and more!
Choose the Virtual Graduate Open House session that's right for you by checking out the detailed list of our programs below.
Here’s what to expect:
- Connect with program faculty and admissions counselors
- Get answers to your questions
- Learn about the application process, curricula and scholarships
Virtual Graduate Open House Sessions:
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.
On-Campus Visit Opportunity
If you are unable to attend our virtual sessions, join us on October 24 to meet with admissions counselors in person and explore our campus.
Graduate Open House (on-campus)
Sunday, October 24, 10 a.m
Contact Jamie Mitchell, director of graduate admission at Rider University, at (609) 896-5036 or [email protected]
Explore Programs By Interest
- Doctor of Educational Leadership
- Educational Leadership, M.A.
- English as a Second Language /Bilingual Education Endorsement
- Master of Arts in Teaching, M.A.T (with Initial Teacher Certification)
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification (full-time and part-time)
- Principal Endorsement
- Reading Specialist Endorsement
- Special Education, M.A. /Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement (online)
- Supervisor of Instruction Endorsement
- Teacher Leadership, M.A.
- Teacher Leadership Professional Development Certificate
- Two-year Alternate Route Teaching Certificate
Virtual Open House Session: Teaching & Education Programs: Monday, October 18, 6 p.m. | Register now
- Athletic Leadership, M.A. (online)
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Business Communications, M.A.
- Communication Leadership Certificate (online and on-campus)
- Cybersecurity, M.S. (online)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Higher Education Assessment, Analytics and Change Management, M.S. (online)
- Homeland Security, M.A.
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc) (online and in-person)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (online and on-campus)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Organizational Leadership, M.A.(online and on-campus)
- Sports Management Certificate
Virtual Open House Session: Business & Professional Programs: Tuesday, October 19, 6 p.m. | Register now
- American and Public Musicology, M.M.
- Arts Management and Executive Leadership, M.A. (online)
- Choral Conducting, M.M.
- Master of Choral Pedagogy, M.C.P. (online)
- Master of Music Education, M.M.E.
- Master of Voice Pedagogy, M.V.P. (online)
- Music Composition, M.M.
- Organ Performance, M.M.
- Piano: Accompanying and Coaching, M.M.
- Piano Pedagogy & Performance, M.M.
- Piano Performance, M.M.
- Sacred Music, M.M. (online and on-campus)
- Voice Pedagogy & Performance, M.M. (Pedagogy or Performance Emphasis)
Virtual Open House Session: Westminster Choir College Programs: Wednesday, October 20, 6 p.m. Register now
- Applied Psychology, M.A.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.A.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.A., Dance/Movement Therapy Track
- Counseling Services, Ed.S.
- Counseling Services, M.A. (School Counseling Concentration)
- Life and Career Coaching Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing (online)
- Post-Master’s Nursing Certificates: Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner (online)
- School Psychology, Ed.S.
Virtual Open House Session: Psychology, Counseling, & Nursing Programs: Thursday, October 21, 6 p.m. | Register now