- Employee Assistance Program at Rider University provided by
Princeton Employee Assistance Program
Free, confidential 24/7 telephone, online and face-to-face support for Rider employees regarding relationships, life changes and challenges, and other issues.
[email protected]; 414-559-2123
FORGE provides support for transgender and gender non-conforming individuals.
1-800-827-8840 or 425-746-1940 (24/7 crisis lines)
LifeWire addresses domestic violence issues in the LGBT community.
- Sexual Assault Support and Help for Americans Abroad
- National Dating Abuse Hotline
1-866-331-9474; 1-866-331-8453 (TTY)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH)
1-800-799-SAFE (7233); 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
NDVH provides support as well to the LGBTQ community here
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) Hotline
RAINN offers confidential assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days/week.
RAINN also offers assistance to men here
1 in 6.org provides support to men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences in childhood.
- Crisis Text Line
The Crisis Text Line is a free 24/7 support for those in crisis. Text 741741 from anywhere in the USA to text with a trained Crisis Counselor.