The GBWLC Mentoring Program is open to current Rider students in their sophomore, junior and senior years who are committed to forging strong, reciprocal relationships. If you are a new student, please fill out the First-Year Student Application.
- Sophomore year - assigned a peer mentor
- Junior & Senior year – assigned an external mentor & become peer mentor to incoming cohort
- Lead trainings, when appropriate, for incoming cohort
- Attend six monthly workshops/seminar
- Meet with external mentor six times over the academic year; two face-to-face visits
- May also take on additional leadership roles within the council, such as student president, social media director, alumnae liaison or communications director
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA