Do you want to develop your leadership skills, grow your network, and connect with a community of like-minded women? Apply for the Gail Bierenbaum Women’s Leadership Council (GBWLC) Scholarship & Mentoring Program.
New first-year proteges will have the opportunity to apply for a $1,000 scholarship (eligible students can apply for this scholarship each year they are a member) and become an active member of the GBWLC with access to exclusive mentoring support.
- Opportunity to apply for a $1,000 scholarship ($500 per semester). Eligible students can apply for this scholarship each year they are a member.*
- Four years of peer and professional mentorship
- Participate in monthly workshops, team meetings, training and/or group mentoring with external mentors, and social activities
- Opportunities to serve in leadership positions within the council
*Scholarships will be awarded based on available funding and good standing in the program.
Application deadline: February 1, 2022
- Submit application, including 350-word essay (see form below)
- Minimum 3.0 High School GPA
- Minimum 1000 SAT score (optional)
Please note, select applicants will be invited to interview in March 2021.
To maintain program eligibility, members are expected to:
- Commit to four-year participation in the program
- Meet with your mentor 6 times over the academic year
- Attend peer meetings and workshops
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA