Leonard Olsen Legacy Society
The pin is both a memento and a symbol. As a memento, it modestly conveys our appreciation for your planned gift commitment. It is also a tangible indication of your enrollment in the Leonard Olsen Legacy Society. As a symbol, it unequivocally makes a statement about your belief in the importance of our future mission.
We would be gratified and honored to provide you with a Legacy Society pin if you have:
- Provided for Rider in your will or trust.
- Designated us as the beneficiary of a qualified retirement plan, savings bond, bank account, or life insurance policy.
- Created a planned gift that returns fixed or flexible income to you or others.
Members of The President's and Legacy Societies receive the following benefits:
- Acknowledgment in the University’s Honor Roll of Donors
- Special invitations to attend various University events
We welcome the opportunity to have a confidential conversation with you at no obligation. If you should be a member of Leonard Olsen Legacy Society, or would like information, please contact Dan Pinto, Associate Director of Planned Giving, at 609-896-5233 or [email protected].
If you would like more information about establishing a named endowed scholarship fund or an annual current use scholarship fund, please contact 609-896-5344.