This slideshow is not enabled

Where is your office located? What is your office email address?
We are located on the 2nd floor of the SRC. Take the stairs behind the front desk and we’re in the office hallway accessed by the second door on the right once you’re upstairs. You can also email us at [email protected].

How do I register for Intramural Sports?
Create a user profile on From there, you can create a team or you can add yourself to a team roster, it’s that simple!

Are you hiring?
We strongly encourage students who are interested in working with us as Intramural Scorekeepers or Officials to participate in the program in order to have a good understanding of those roles prior to applying. We also hire Well-being Ambassadors to support holistic student health and well-being education. When staffing needs arise, those positions will be posted on Handshake.

How do I contact a club sport?
Log on to Bronc Nation and search for the club you’re interested in reaching out to. Once on that club’s page, click “Contact” and from there you can directly message the club’s primary contact.

How do I start a club sport that Rider currently does not have?
Please contact the Club Sports Council via email [email protected] and let them know what club you are interested in starting and they’ll set up some preliminary meetings to discuss the process.