Find a Job
Looking for student employment on campus?
The office of One Stop Services and Career Development and Success now offers students the opportunity to find campus employment online using Handshake. Students accessing Handshake have the ability to view and apply for undergraduate jobs and graduate assistantship positions.
Search available jobs using Handshake by following these directions:
- Visit Handshake
- If you are a new user:
- Enter your Rider email address;
- Click on the “forgot your password” link and follow the prompts.
- You will need to submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply for all on-campus positions.
- To upload your resume and cover letter:
- Click on the “View Your Profile” link;
- Scroll down and click on “Public Documents”;
- Click on the “Upload” button and submit your documents.
- You will be notified within 24 hours when your documents are approved by a Career Advisor. Once approved you can apply to any jobs that are listed on Handshake including on campus student employment.
- To view current openings for on-campus employment:
- Click on the “Jobs” link;
- Under “Job Type” check the box that reads “On Campus Student Employment”.
* This will display only jobs that are on campus - Student Worker or Graduate Assistantship.
- If you are interested in applying for one of these positions:
- Click on the job title
- Use the “Apply now” link and follow the prompts.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].
Note: Applying for jobs does NOT guarantee you will be granted an interview or be hired.