Share your news
The Office of University Marketing & Communications relies on the Rider community for assistance in cultivating stories of student, faculty and alumni success, as well as institutional achievement and progress.
Providing it meets our guidelines, your story may appear within Rider's website, Rider's alumni magazine, social media, newsletters, etc. If we consider your story suitable for external press coverage, it may be distributed as a press releases to inform the media.
We evaluate what stories our modest staff can effectively support based on the priorities outlined in the University's mission, vision and strategic plan. Submitting a request does not automatically guarantee services.
Although we recognize the need to sometimes publish important items on short notice, we appreciate at least two weeks lead time.
As you consider your story submission, please be aware that we are particularly looking for stories that:
- Showcase enriching student experiences gained through Rider's Engaged Learning Program. Examples include collaborative faculty/student research, prestigious internships and impactful service-learning experiences.
- Highlight faculty scholarship through announcements of major grants, awards and publications.
- Focus attention on public events and activities that express Rider's dedication to a vibrant living and learning community.
- Pinpoint examples of alumni achievements that demonstrate Rider's commitment to personal and professional growth, transformation and leadership.
- Spotlight fundraising efforts that directly benefit a University scholarship, endowment or research endeavor.
- Announce new programs, initiatives and other institutional efforts and achievements that advance Rider’s mission and strategic priorities.