Rider University to close early Dec. 2, 2019
Given current weather conditions, on-site classes on Rider’s Lawrenceville and Princeton campuses that begin at 2:50 p.m. and later today (Dec. 2, 2019) are canceled. (Classes held from 2:10-3:10 p.m. on the Princeton campus will be held as normal.) Offices on both campuses will close at 3 p.m. All online classes are scheduled as planned.
Though on-site classes are canceled, many essential student services will remain available, including the following:
- Dining halls on both campuses will remain open as scheduled. Starbucks, Cranberry's and The Pub will remain open on a normal schedule. Bronc Bites is closed for the remainder of the day. Jersey Mike's kiosk will close at 2:30 p.m. Sono, Piccola Pizza and Sweigert Express will close at 3:30 p.m.
- On the Princeton campus, the Bookstore/C-Store will operate on a normal schedule. On the Lawrenceville campus, the bookstore will close at 3 p.m.
- Service for the Campus Shuttle will end at 4:30 p.m. following the last drop off in Lawrenceville.
- The Student Recreation Center will remain open until midnight as scheduled. Tonight's group exercise classes on both campuses that begin at 5:30 p.m. or later are canceled.
- In addition, A Night with Tony Award Winner Stephanie J. Block will no longer take place as previously announced. The event, originally scheduled for tonight, has been postponed. The Student Entertainment Council will announce a rescheduled event date in the upcoming days.
This post will be updated as more information becomes available. Please check back to stay up to date with cancelations and information about rescheduling.