Sweigart Hall 312
2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1973, University of Pennsylvania, Economics
- Master of Arts, 1961, University of Pennsylvania, Economics
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1960, Muhlenberg College, Economics
- Meric, I., Taga, L. S., Gishlick, H. E., & Meric, G. (2015). Co-Movements of the World's Stock Markets Before and After the 2008 Stock Market Crash. Journal of Strategic and International Studies, 10 (1), 74-81.
- Meric, I., Gishlick, H. E., Taga, L., & Meric, G. (2013). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of U.S., Canadian, and Mexican Manufacturing Firms. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 5 (7), online.
- Meric, I., Gishlick, H. E., Taga, L., & Meric, G. (2011). Risks, Returns and Portfolio Diversification Benefits of Country Index Funds in Bear and Bull Markets. Journal of Business and Economics Research, 2 (1), 1-14.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Gishlick, H. E. (2015, March). Co-Movements of the World's Stockmarkets before and after the 2008 Stockmarket Crash. Southwest Financial Association Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Meric, I., Taga, L. S., & Gishlick, H. E. (2015, March). Co-Movements of the World's Stock Markets Before and After the 2008 Stock Market Crash. Southwestern Finance Association, Houston, Texas.
Other Intellectual Activities
Basic or Discovery Scholarship
- 2016: Gishlick, H. E., Fed Action on Interest Rates Won’t Matter to Everyday Americans. Radio Interview on New Jersey 101.5 FM and reported online at NJ1015.com.
- 2011: Advisor Appreciation Award
- 2004: Advisor Appreciation Award
- 1991: AAUP Outstanding Achievement Award
- 1990: Dean's Award of Special Recognition - CBA
- 2006: Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- 2004: Grand Marshall Inauguration of President Rozanski
- 1999: Davis Fellowship