Completing an Experience Form
TIP: Log into BroncNation first, before clicking any links on this page, for seamless access to the pages you want to reach.
After you complete 20 hours or more in one experience you should complete and submit a form in BroncNation so you will earn points.
- To find the experience form to complete, select the circle with the first letter of your name or image in the top right corner of the BroncNation home page. Then select Experiences from the right-side menu:
- On the new page select “Add Experience”, then click on the correct experience form title from the list to open the form.
- Complete the form. There are prompts throughout the form to assist you with completing the fields. Once you have completed all required fields, click Submit.
A staff or faculty reviewer will read your experience form to verify the dates, hours of participation, and will read your reflection. The reviewer may approve your submission, or they may deny it. If denied, you will receive an email telling you how to improve or change it. Then, you should quickly resubmit it for another review. Soon after the experience is approved, the Engaged Learning Coordinator will report the points you earned to the Registrar, who will upload them so they will display in DegreeWorks and in your ELT. Points are reported weekly or as needed.
- You cannot combine hours spent in different types of experiences into one submission form. Only information relating to that specific experience should be entered in the form.
- Hours may be accumulated over more than one semester or academic year until you can reach 20 or more in one experience. This will allow you to participate in an experience that is available for limited hours each semester or year until you can accrue 20 or more hours and can submit the experience form. An example of this type of experience would be:
- Unified Special Olympics Bowling
- Admissions Ambassador, Bronc for a Day, and other Admissions experiences
For a list of experiences and which Engaged Learning category they will earn points in go to the Experiences On and Off Campus page.
For instructions on how to submit volunteer service hours see the Community Service page.