Our phone system is currently down. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have a question or need to reach us, please email us at [email protected].
Summer Private Lesson Dates
June 28 – August 22, 2021
Westminster Conservatory offers a flexible eight-week summer session for private instruction in all instruments, depending on the availability of instructors. Students often choose the summer for trying out a new instrument or for getting extra practice and coaching. Registration for the 2021 summer session begins on May 17, 2021.
In 2021, all summer lessons will be held remotely. Students will meet with Conservatory faculty online via videoconferencing.
- Students may register for as many as eight (8) lessons. New students must register for a minimum of four (4) lessons with the same teacher. Please take note of the Conservatory’s minimum age requirements for private instruction.
- If you do not request an instructor, you will be matched with one to suit your needs. If you are looking for a specific style or have other special circumstances of which you would like us to be aware, please indicate this with your registration.
- Please supply us with the widest range of time available for your desired lesson days. If the lesson time you requested is available, you will be contacted to confirm a lesson schedule. If no instructors are available during the time you specified, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- If you and your teacher wish to have extra summer lessons after August 22, please work with your teacher to fill out the “Request for Additional Lessons” form.
- If you wish to continue in the fall, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure a lesson time and avoid waiting lists. Open registration for fall lessons begins June 7. New summer students may be assigned to a different teacher for the fall. Summer teacher assignment and lesson times do not affect the fall schedule or any waiting lists that may be in place.
- Students may register for as many as eight (8) lessons.
- Review the list of available instructors carefully. Your regular teacher might not be available at your current lesson day or time. If your regular instructor is not available at all, you may request a different instructor for the summer only.
- Please supply us with the widest range of time available for your desired lesson days. If the lesson time you requested is available, you will be contacted to confirm a lesson schedule. If not, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- If you and your teacher wish to have extra lessons before June 28 or after August 22, please work with your teacher to fill out the “Request for Additional Lessons” form.
Rates and Policies
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. Refunds will be given for lessons unable to be scheduled.
- Refunds, credits or make-ups cannot be given for lessons missed by the student.
- No changes to schedules may be made once confirmed.
- No refunds or credits will be given for withdrawals made after schedules are confirmed.
Tuition (Price Per Lesson)
30 minutes: $45
45 minutes: $63
60 minutes: $83