Are you interested in helping today’s Rider students to become tomorrow’s leaders?
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is pleased to announce The Shadow Experience, a credit-bearing course that partners students with successful Rider Alumni and community business leaders in a unique learning experience during the Fall, Winter break, and Summer 1 terms.
We invite you to become a host for this worthwhile endeavor that will entail current students shadowing you at work for a total of twenty-five hours.
This experience will allow Rider students to develop:
- a meaningful mentoring relationship,
- connect classroom curriculum to applied practice,
- explore career possibilities and
- observe the daily realities of the working environment.
It will provide you an opportunity:
- to become engaged in the education of today’s students and
- to maintain your connection to the Rider community.
How can I become a host?
If you would like to participate, please submit your information through the Shadow Experience Host Participation Request form.