JTerm: Tuition and Fees
JTerm Tuition Rates, Per Credit Hour
All undergraduate students for JTerm
$650 per credit [3 credits = $1,950]
Technology Fee (per course) $50
JTerm Housing $310
JTerm 2019 Refund Schedule
- Drop prior to Wednesday, January 2: 100%
- Drop on Wednesday, January 2: 80%
- Drop on Thursday, January 3: 60%
No refunds after Thursday, January 3, 2019
Financial Responsibility and Account Holds
Students are responsible to pay full tuition and fees unless they officially drop prior to the start of classes or within the refund period. Students with an account balance of $250 or more will not be allowed to register. Please contact the Bursar’s Office at 609-896-5020 regarding your account information.
Not attending, dropping and/or withdrawing from a course
Students are held responsible to officially drop or withdraw from a course. Students will not be automatically dropped or withdrawn if they stop attending class(es). Failure to officially drop or withdraw from a course by deadlines outlined in the JTerm Calendar will result in a grade of “F.” Students who do not attend any class meetings and do not officially drop will receive a grade of “N” and will be held responsible for the full cost of the course tuition.
All students enrolled in JTerm may drop and/or withdraw through the College of Continuing Studies or the Registrar's Office following JTerm drop and withdrawal dates. All drops or withdrawals (student discretion only) must be initiated by the student and may be processed in the following manner:
- In person in the College of Continuing Studies office [BLC 31] or the Registrar's Office [Fine Arts 117].
- In writing using a Rider email address to [email protected]r.edu. Include the Bronc ID# and course number and title.
- By fax to the College of Continuing Studies at 609-896-5261. Include Bronc ID# and course number and title.