Need a Photographer?
If you are in need of a photographer, please fill out the photo request form below. A University photographer may be available to assist with various photography needs.
Please complete as much of this form as possible. Forms with more detailed information will be easier to assess and will allow our office to respond more promptly.
Please note the following guidelines when submitting a photography request:
- Requests should be submitted at a minimum of three weeks in advance of your shoot date.
- After you submit your request, you will receive an automatic email from [email protected] confirming that we have received your request. Please note that completing this form does not guarantee the photographer can attend your event.
- You will receive a follow-up email from our office within 5 business days letting you know if your request will be covered including the level of coverage our office will provide. (Staff photographer, student photographer, freelance photographer (at requestor’s expense) or use of our office camera.
- Final Image(s) will be provided via email within 10 working days.
- All requests are subject to approval by the Office of University Marketing & Communications on the basis of alignment with the University's mission statement and goals outlined in the strategic plan.
- All photographs supplied may be used for marketing, website and public relations purposes at the discretion of the Office of University Marketing & Communications.
- If the photographer is not able to attend your event, a camera is available for check-out in the Office of University Marketing & Communications on a first-come, first-served basis.
Requestor Contact Information