Thursday, Feb 18, 2021
Openings, closings, postponements and cancellations at Rider
Due to the winter storm, all classes are canceled for today and tonight, Feb. 18, regardless of their modality. All University offices will be closed. This also applies to remote work.
The following locations will operate under these hours:
- Moore Library will be closed.
- Mail & Print Services will be closed.
- The bookstore will be closed.
- Daly Dining Hall :
- Dine inside: 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- ToGo (enter Daly's and take food ToGo. Pre Ordering via Grubhub is not available): 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Starbucks will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wendy's will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Fitness Center will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Coppola Pool (Rec Swim) will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Pub, Sonos, Sushi and Pizza will all be closed.
- Jersey Mike's will be open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Info Desk will be open from 8:30 a.m. to midnight.
- The campus shuttle will have no service.
For information about events, please refer to Rider's event calendar or contact the event organizer.
This post will be updated as more information becomes available. Last update: Feb. 18, 8:20 a.m.