Monday, July 27, 2020 - 12:00
In acknowledgement of Rider’s Resolved and Ready plan for the fall semester, and in support of a shared responsibility required for the health and safety of all members of the Rider community, all students are required to sign the COVID-19 Shared Responsibility Pledge and Financial Enrollment Agreement, both of which can be found on the myRider portal.
Acknowledgement of these two agreements is required as a condition of enrollment for the fall 2020 semester, and it must be completed even if you have already completed your Financial Agreement to Register (enroll).
The deadline to complete these documents is no later than the day prior to your arrival on campus if you will be a residential student, or the first day of classes, August 31, if you are a commuter student or taking online classes only. Every student will have a hold on their student account that will be only removed once these two agreements are signed.
- Log into myRider and select the Student tab.
- Click on COVID-19 Shared Responsibility Pledge and Financial Agreement under the Announcements banner OR under the Register banner. Both will take you to the same page containing the agreements.
- Click “COVID-19 Shared Responsibility and Financial Agreement.” This link will bring up the agreement.
- Review the COVID-19 Shared Responsibility and Financial Agreement to Enroll.
- Once you have read and understand the COVID-19 Shared Responsibility and Financial Agreement to Enroll, click “I agree to the terms & conditions” or “I disagree/Return to Registration page.”
If you select “I agree to the terms & conditions,” you will see a message, “There are no incomplete Agreements at this time.”
If you select “I disagree/Return to Student tab,” you will be redirected to the link for the COVID-19 Shared Responsibility and Financial Agreement and you will be unable to enroll in the fall semester.
If you have any questions, please contact One Stop Services at 609-896-5360 or email [email protected].