Sandra is the Administrative Support Specialist for Career Development and Success. As the Administrative Support Specialist, she:
- Acts as front desk receptionist assisting students, parents, employers, faculty and staff with questions about CDS.
- Manages and assists students and employers with Handshake (log-in processes, online registration processes and internship, co-op and job postings).
- Oversees all on campuses student employment job postings onto Handshake.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and CDS team.
- Supervises CDS student workers.
- Maintain record keeping for all accounts payable and receivable for CDS.
- Creates and processes mailings.
Sandra worked as the Clerical Specialist at Westminster Conservatory for Music for 15 years. A lifelong swimmer, Sandra also serves as the Head Age Group Swim Coach at the Hamilton Y Aquatic Club, Head Masters Swim Coach for adults for Jersey Area Masters since 2009 and has been chosen as the NJ Swimming Head Coach for Semi-Annual regional competition since 2004. Sandra received her BS in Therapeutic Recreation with a concentration in Addictions Counseling from Northeastern University.