- Ed.D., Business Education, Temple University, 1984
- M.A., Business Education, Rider University, 1974
- B.S., Business Education, Rider University, 1971
- Recipient of the Rider University Award for Distinguished Teaching, 2008
- Co-author of InfoServices, a keyboarding/office technology practice set published by McGraw-Hill, 1987
- Co-author of Business Mathematics (10th edition), published by McGraw-Hill, 1987
- Contributing author of Health Occupations (2nd edition), published by C.V. Mosby, 1989
- Contributing author responsible for PowerPoint supplemental activities for Business Law (10th edition), published by Glencoe Publishing, 2000
- Author, Business Education in the United States, The 11th NABTE Survey, NABTE Review, Spring, 1996
- Author, Apprenticeships for Business Students, Yearbook, National Business Education Association, 1996
- Co-editor with Patricia Gallo-Villee, Yearbook, National Business Education Association, 1999
- Co-author, Accounting Fundamentals, (6th edition) Glencoe Publishing, 2002
- Author, Accounting Fundamentals (7e edition) Irwin Publishing, 2006
Middle Level Education
- Developed sophomore level program with Fisher Middle School, Ewing Schools, Ewing, NJ
- Served as Commissioner for Breaking Ranks in the Middle (BRIM)
- Serve as national trainer for Breaking Ranks in the Middle (BRIM) and Breaking Ranks
- Developed Rider course, “Structure and Culture of Middle Level Education” using the BRIM training materials for the text.
- May, 2009 - New Jersey Business/Technology Education Association, Jamesburg, NJ. Panel Discussion - What Students Need At The College Level.
- March, 2008 - BRIM Training, Caldwell County, North Carolina
- March 2004 - Bucks County IU, Doylestown, PA. Data Driven Decision Management.
- June 2003 - Central Bucks School District School Administrators, Doylestown, PA. Being a School Administrator and Loving It!
- May 2003 - New Jersey Business/Technology Education Association, Edison, NJ. Educating for a Different Tomorrow: Apprenticeships in Office Technology
- March 2003 - Bucks County Administrators Association, Doylestown, PA. Educational Leadership - Isn't This Why I Became an Administrator?
Current Research Agenda
Continued research on middle level education and leadership in education
Researching and Experimenting with Instructional Technologies