Biometrics; smart-card technology; information-seeking behavior; software project management; identity theft
Database design; presentation and business graphics; computer-interface design; office productivity software; data visualization
- Ph.D. Drexel University, Software Engineering, 2003
- M.B.A. Rider University, Business Administration, 1999
- B.S. Rider College, Decision Sciences & Computers, 1991
- B.A. Ursinus College, Economics and Business Administration, 1982
- Procaccino, J. D. & Sanchez, M. H. (2016). A Real World Case of Identity Theft. Review of Business and Finance Studies, 7 (1), 105-111.
- Meric, G., Haksever, C., Procaccino, J. D., & Meric, I. (2016). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of NAFTA and Latin American Manufacturing Firms. Emerging Markets Journal, 6 (2).
- Amadio, W. J. & Procaccino, J. D. (2016). Competitive Analysis of Online Reviews Using Exploratory Text Mining. Tourism and Hospitality Management, 22 (2), 193-210.
- Procaccino, J. D., Sanchez, M. H., & Li, S. F. (2010). What to do if You are a Victim of Identity Theft. Tennessee CPA Journal, 55 (4), 10-11.
- Procaccino, J. D., Sanchez, M. H., & Li, S. F. (2010). Identity Theft - How to Protect Yourself and Your Clients. Tennessee CPA Journal, 55 (3), 10-12.
- Shen, J., Eder, L. B., & Procaccino, J. D. (2010). Social Comparison and Trust in the Acceptance of Social Shopping Websites. International Journal of Electronic Business.
- Procaccino, J. D. & Lackie, R. (2014). Identity Theft: What You Need to Know. Lawrenceville, NY: Rider University.
- Procaccino, J.D. & Amadio, W.J. (2016). “Competitive Analysis of Online Reviews Using Exploratory Text Mining,” targeted for journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management.