- Doctor of Philosophy, 1982, Temple University, Economics
- Master of Arts, 1979, Temple University, Economics
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1973, Lycoming College, Economics
Undergraduate Courses Taught at Rider
- Principles of Macroeconomics, ECO 200
- Principles of Microeconomics, ECO 201
- Managerial Economics, ECO 301
- Industrial Organization, ECO 325
MBA Courses Taught at Rider
- Economic Analysis, MBAD 531
- Economic Analysis and Decision Making, MBAD 730
- McCall, C. W., Meric, G., Bentley, J., & Meric, I. (2016). A Comparison of the Financial Characteristics of U.S. and European Manufacturing Firms. Studies in Business and Economics, 11 (2), 58-67.
- Meric, I., Nygren, L. M., Bentley, J. T., & McCall, C. W. (2015). Co-Movements of U.S. and European Stock Markets Before and After the 2008 Global Stock Market Crash. Studies in Business and Economics, 10 (2), 83-98.
- Meric, I., McCall, C., & Eichhorn, B. (2011). The Co-Movements of National Stock Markets and Global Portfolio Diversification: 2001 - 2010. Review of Economics and Business Studies (8), 87-98.
- 2010: Rider University Nancy Gray Award.
- 1999: Superior Teaching Recognition - Alpha Lambda Delta.
- 1989: Dean's Award of Special Recognition.
- 1986: Lindback Award for Distinguished Teaching
- 2007: Rider University Summer Fellowship.
- 2002: Rider University Summer Fellowship.
- 1999: Davis Fellowship
- 1987: Rider University Summer Fellowship
- 1984: Rider University Summer Fellowship