Discover the difference a graduate degree can make in advancing your professional goals. Graduate application fee waived for all attendees.
Join us in-person or virtually to discover how you can boost your career with the fast and flexible graduate options in the Norm Brodsky College of Business.
By attending our information session, you will:
- Hear details about Rider's Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Accountancy (MAcc), Master of Science in Corporate Finance, and Master of Science in Information Systems programs, and certificate options in business analytics and forensic accounting.
- Learn what you need to do to apply to Rider
- Get information about how you can apply for financial aid
- Find out how to obtain a graduate assistantship or graduate scholarship
- Have the opportunity to discuss your graduate program of interest with a faculty, student or alumni representative from the program.
If you wish to attend virtually, a Zoom link with instructions on how to access the meeting will be provided via email upon registration. Program faculty and admissions counselors will be live to answer any of your questions.
Contact us at 609-896-5036 or [email protected]
Register for an Information Session:
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.