Build and nurture your networks at our next Career Fair.
What you get
Employers from around the region will be meeting and recruiting students and alumni from all majors for a variety of full-time, part-time and internship opportunities. Open to Rider undergraduate, graduate students and alumni.
Free to all students and alumni.
How to register
- Visit rider.
- Enter your account login credentials
- Select Fairs from the left navigation bar
- Search for “Rider University” Follow instructions to complete your registration!
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.
How to prepare
- Request an Appointment with a Career Counselor
- Create a resume
- Practice mock interviews
- Come "dressed to impress" with plenty of resumes to hand out. Download the Dress for Success guide (PDF) for tips on successful dress.
Attire: Business Professional
Hosted By: Career Development and Success
Audience: All students and alumni
Forgot your log in? No problem! Give us a call at 609.896.5058 or contact [email protected] and a member of our staff will be happy to assist.