Create an account and complete the online application - Registration opening in 2023
Application requirements vary by program. Review the Enrollment information listed on the program's web page for details.
- Please note that new students applying to the Solo Vocal Artist program need to submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, a personal statement, a repertoire list, and video recording (DVD, YouTube link, etc.). Returning students are asked to submit a recording with just one song indicating vocal growth from the previous year.
- Students applying to the Musical Theatre Institute are accepted based on a recommendation from their teacher. An optional video audition is requested upon registration.
- All Pre-College Summer Programs are residential. Commuting is not an option.
- All programs are hosted on the Lawrenceville Campus.
We cannot process incomplete applications. Many programs fill quickly and applicants are encouraged to submit all necessary materials as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your complete materials, you will receive confirmation of your registration via email. We do not accept faxed applications.
Letters of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation for the Solo Vocal Artist or Musical Theatre Institute programs should be addressed to “Director of Continuing Education.” The letter may come from any of the student’s teachers and submitted directly to the Westminster Summer Arts Program via post or emailed to [email protected].
Deposits and Payments
A non-refundable deposit of $150 per program, per participant.
- 50% of the total balance is due by May 31th. The full tuition must be paid in full by June 15th. Any outstanding balances incur a $50 late fee after June 15th.
- For registrations after May 31, 50% of the outstanding balance is due with your $150 deposit, within 2 weeks of registration. Full tuition must accompany applications submitted after May 31.
- We are unable to hold a place for students whose accounts have not been paid by the due date.
For audition-based programs: Your audition materials will be reviewed and evaluated by the program director. You will be notified of your admission status. There is no payment due until you are admitted into the program.
All registrations are processed in order of their arrival. If a program is at capacity, you will be placed on a wait list. You will be added to the program and notified by email when a space becomes available.
Your deposit will be refunded if you elect not to remain on our wait list, or if we are unable to offer you a space.
Participants paying by check/money order are considered "waitlisted" until payment is received in our office. Please contact the Westminster Summer Arts Program at [email protected] or 609-921-7104 with any additional questions regarding payment.
The $150 deposit per program is non-refundable. If a student must cancel for medical necessity prior to the start of the program, a partial refund may be given after review by the Office of Continuing Education.
No refunds will be given one week prior to the program or once the program has started. Refunds for those sessions with limited enrollment will be given only if the space can be filled by another student.