Request website changes
The Office of University Marketing & Communications is responsible for design and maintenance of the Rider.edu website. Our team is available to provide support to the University community in areas that include, but are not limited to:
- Content editing & updates
- New page creation
- Webform configuration
- Landing page design
- Consultation & training
Request Website Changes
Please follow these steps to request website changes:
- Log in to the Technology Help Desk (powered by EasyVista) with your RIDER KEY user id and password.
- Under "I NEED SOMETHING", click "SUBMIT REQUEST" and then select "REQUEST WEBSITE CHANGES."
- Explain your request. Please include the web address of each page to be edited.
- Upload relevant files, or provide a link to the files in a shared Google Drive folder (if needed).
- Click “OK” to submit your request.
If you have questions or would like to discuss your project, please contact: