Sweigart Hall 356
- Ph.D. University of Arizona, Norton School of Family and Consumer Sciences, Retailing and Consumer Sciences, 2011
- American Collegiate Retailing Association
- American Marketing Association
- National Retail Federation
- Society for Research on Adolescence
- Helm, S., Henk, U. & Mishra, A. (2016). Exploring the impact of employees’ self-concept, brand identification and brand pride on brand citizenship behaviors. European Journal of Marketing, 50(1/2).
- Lawrence, J.J., & Mishra, A. (2015). Telect Inc. and the 30 Year Ride: Edgy, or Over the Edge? Case Research Journal, 35(1).
Also available through Harvard Business Review at https://hbr.org/product/telect-inc-and-the-30-year-ride-edgy-or-over-the...
- Lawrence, J.J., Mishra, A., & Pengilly, M. (2014) Litehouse Foods: The Glass Dilemma. Case Research Journal, 34(2).
Also available through Harvard Business Review at https://cb.hbsp.harvard.edu/cbmp/product/NA0288-PDF-ENG
- Eastlick, M. A., Ratto, C., Lotz, S. L., & Mishra, A. (2012). Exploring antecedents of attitude toward co-producing a retail checkout service utilizing a self-service technology. The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 22(4), 337-364.
- Lotz, S. L., Eastlick, M. A., Mishra, A., & Shim, S. (2010). Understanding patrons’ participation in activities at entertainment malls: A study in “Flow”. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 38(6), 402-422.
- Serido, J., Shim, S., Mishra, A., & Tang, C. (2010). Financial parenting, financial coping behaviors and well-being of emerging adults. Family Relations, 59(4), 453-464.
Presentation of Refereed Papers
- Baker-Eveleth, L. & Mishra, A., Using Wearable Technology for Health and Fitness. Accepted for presentation at the Forty-Fifth Annual Meeting of Western Decision Science Institute, April 5-9, 2016, Las Vegas, NV
- Mishra, A, Lindsey-Mullikin, J., Borin, N. & Krishnan, R. (2015). Many Faces of Consumption: Understanding Consumers' Motivations and Product Preferences for Deconsumption. The 9th Annual NASMEI Conference 2015, December 2015, Manamani, India.
- Mishra, A. & Eastlick, M.A. (2015) I like using my mobile apps but… A study of post consumption appraisal. The 2015 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, November 2015, Philadelphia, PA.
- Helm, S., Renk, U. & Mishra, A. (2015). Exploring the Relationship between Brand Pride, Brand Identification and Brand Citizenship Behavior of Employees. Presented at the competitive paper session at American Marketing Association 2015 Winter Marketing Educators’ Conference, February 13-15, 2015, San Antonio, Texas
- Helm, S., Renk, U. & Mishra, A. (2014). Exploring Employees’ Brand Pride, Brand Identification and Brand Citizenship Behavior. Presented at 9th International Conference of the Corporate Identity / Associations Research Group (CIARG), September 5-7, 2014, in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Borin, N & Mishra, A. (2014). Product Preferences of the Deconsumer. Presented at 2014 Hawaii International Conference on Business
- Lawrence, J.J. & Mishra, A. (2013). Telect Inc. and the 30 Year Ride: Edgy or Over the Edge? received the Silver Award recognizing it as the 2nd best case presented at the North American Case Research Association Annual Meeting from among the 87 total cases presented.
- Mishra, A., & Eastlick, M. A. (August 2012). The role of resistance and positive coping in consumption of mobile apps. Presented as a Competitive Paper at the 2012 AMA Summer Marketing Educators' Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Mishra, A., & Eastlick, M. A., (April 2012). “I won't” or “I may”: A study of non-adopters' appraisal and resistance coping strategies of a mobile technology. presented at the 2012 Inaugural AMA/ACRA Triennial Retail Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Card, N., Mishra, A., Serido, J., & Shim, S. (March 2010). Socializing influences on young adults’ financial attitudes and behaviors: Parents, friends, or both? presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research on Adolescence, Philadelphia, PA.
- Mishra, A., & Eastlick, M. A. (2009). A propositional framework for evaluating the influence of display formats on product evaluation. In Retailing 2009: Strategic planning in uncertain times, J. Evans (Ed.). 12, 240-245. Hempstead, NY: Academy of Marketing Association.
Presentation of Non-Refereed Papers
- Mishra, A. (2013, April). Social Norms and Solar Power: What is the Connection? Uldeas Symposium, Moscow, Idaho.
- 2014: Gary Michael Idaho Power Fellowship, University of Idaho
- 2009: Certificate of Excellence, University of Arizona
- 2008: Ruth R. Cowden Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2007 – 2008: John & Clara Bruhn Memorial Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2007: IBM Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2006: Graduate Fellowship Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2006: IBM Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2006: John & Clara Bruhn Memorial Scholarship, University of Arizona
- 2005: IBM Scholarship, University of Arizona