Change of Address, Name or Contact Number

Academics / Academic Support Services / Registrar / Change of Address, Name or Contact Number
This slideshow is not enabled

Change of Address and Contact Number

Students on both campuses are able to update their address or phone number through myRider. Once submitted, the information is changed in the campus-wide student data system. Address changes can also be made by completing a form available as follows:

  • Undergraduate students, Lawrenceville campus – Registrar’s Office, Fine Arts Building, Room 117, contact 609-896-5065.
  • Graduate students, Lawrenceville campus – Respective graduate program office.
  • College of Continuing Studies (CCS) students – College of Continuing Studies, Bart Luedeke Center Suite 31, contact 609-896-5033.
  • All students on the Princeton campus – Associate Dean of Students Office, Scheide Student Center, contact 609-921-7100 ext. 8263.

Failure to advise the University of address changes may result in failure to receive semester and other bills, registration information, policy changes, etc. In the absence of accurate address information, the University will not be responsible for the timely delivery of any of these items. Additionally, in the case of semester bills and registration, one may also be held responsible for late fees and/or penalties.

Change of Name

Change of name requests must be made by completing a form in the applicable office listed above, accompanied by legal proof of the name change. Current students must show a social security card to change their name.